See below for the dresscode at Willow Farm – and did you know that new standards for riding safety hats come into force after 31 December 2015? Find out more on the BHS website, or if you are buying a new hat check out the chart at the bottom of this page.
LESSONS / FUNDAYS – (Beginners allowed 4 weeks of leggings and wellies only)
- Sweatshirt (no hood) plain, or Willow Farm sweatshirts can be ordered at £10 each
- Jacket/coat (no hood) plain
- Jodphur boots preferred over long boots. Over 16s ok with long boots.
- Jodphurs/leggings (no jeans)
- Long sleeves
- No jewellery – or well tucked in/plastered over. Watches and plain rings on adults ok.
- Hair tied back or in net.
ALL PONY CLUB SESSIONS
- Sober coloured jods (black, navy, cream, brown etc)
- White or Blue Shirt (school shirt is fine)
- Pony Club tie (try ebay or shop on www.pcuk.org)
- Jodphur boots under 16yrs, long boots over 16yrs
- Willow Farm sweatshirt in appropriate colour (£10 from yard) or plain Jacket if sweatshirt on order!
- Hair tied back or in hairnet
- No jewellery
ABRS TESTS If you have passed up to C Test, you wear YELLOW. Those with ABRS C and D TESTS wear RED. Those who have completed E Test or Over 14yrs with TEST 1, wear Royal
IT NEED NOT BE EXPENSIVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES. Use our noticeboard to sell on any outgrown kit. Sell outgrown boots and jods and your sweatshirt when you go up a test!